FreshTracks combines $25 million in venture capital with the strategic resources needed by entrepreneurs to build thriving companies throughout Vermont and beyond. Our Fund Managers have deep backgrounds in business finance and strategy, as well as direct operating experience with numerous growth companies. FreshTracks’ resources, capital and networks support innovative businesses through multiple rounds of financing and stages of growth.
Join us to make fresh tracks in Vermont!
NativeEnergy is a Native American majority-owned national marketer of renewable energy credits (REC) and high-quality carbon offsets. These products offer individuals and organizations a means to compensate for their global warming pollution, or to offset their carbon footprint.
- Gredio Wins LaunchVT Business Competition
- Vermont Teddy Bear Installation at Jay Peak
- Quirky CEO Ben Kaufman on CNBC and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Tech@Essex Meetup to be Held at Citizen Cider June 19!
CNBC kicked off its "Disruptor 50" series with a piece on Quirky. The series reveals CNBC's exclusive list of 50 companies that are disrupting status quo, beginning with those in the retail manufacturing sector.Read the article
- FreshTracks Portfolio Company Solais Successfully Acquired
- Sign Up to Attend the LaunchVT Business Pitch Competition Friday 5/31
- Bloomberg Names Draker 2013 New Energy Pioneer
- Cairn Cross Quoted in Entrepreneur Article on Small-Town Startups
- GE Partners With Quirky
- Join Us at the Next Tech@Burlington or Tech@Brattleboro Meetup
Following are excerpts from the transcript of PowerSecure's call to discuss the acquisition of FreshTracks' portfolio company Solais. The company's comments provide an illuminating view into how and why Solais built an LED company that became an attractive acquisition target for NASDAQ: POWR.Read the article