FreshTracks combines $25 million in venture capital with the strategic resources needed by entrepreneurs to build thriving companies throughout Vermont and beyond. Our Fund Managers have deep backgrounds in business finance and strategy, as well as direct operating experience with numerous growth companies. FreshTracks’ resources, capital and networks support innovative businesses through multiple rounds of financing and stages of growth.
Join us to make fresh tracks in Vermont!
Aircuity, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of intelligent indoor air monitoring systems. The company's mission is to provide building owners, facility managers and HVAC service contractors with fast, affordable and meaningful information about the delivered performance of an office building, school, healthcare facility or airport.
- FreshTracks Portfolio Company Solais Successfully Acquired
- Sign Up to Attend the LaunchVT Business Pitch Competition Friday 5/31
- Bloomberg Names Draker 2013 New Energy Pioneer
- Cairn Cross Quoted in Entrepreneur Article on Small-Town Startups
- GE Partners With Quirky
- Join Us at the Next Tech@Burlington or Tech@Brattleboro Meetup
Following are excerpts from the transcript of PowerSecure's call to discuss the acquisition of FreshTracks' portfolio company Solais. The company's comments provide an illuminating view into how and why Solais built an LED company that became an attractive acquisition target for NASDAQ: POWR.Read the article
On Monday, April 15, 2013, PowerSecure announced that it had acquired Solais for $15MM in cash and stock. FreshTracks initially invested in Solais as a seed stage company in December 2009.Read the article
- FreshTracks Partners in the News
- NativeEnergy Named Top 25 Sustainable Brands on Twitter
- Auterra Awarded Patents
- Peak Pitch Vermont 2013 Another Great Success
- Quirky Takes the Stage Again with Jay Leno