FreshTracks combines $25 million in venture capital with the strategic resources needed by entrepreneurs to build thriving companies throughout Vermont and beyond. Our Fund Managers have deep backgrounds in business finance and strategy, as well as direct operating experience with numerous growth companies. FreshTracks’ resources, capital and networks support innovative businesses through multiple rounds of financing and stages of growth.
Join us to make fresh tracks in Vermont!
NativeEnergy is a Native American majority-owned national marketer of renewable energy credits (REC) and high-quality carbon offsets. These products offer individuals and organizations a means to compensate for their global warming pollution, or to offset their carbon footprint.
FreshTracks Capital announces the closing of FreshTracks III, its third venture capital fund raised since the firm was founded in 2000. This most recent Fund raised $11.5 million from 48 Limited Partners, and intends to invest in 10 – 15 companies over its 10 year life.Read the article
- FreshTracks Announces its 3rd FreshTracks III Investment
- LaunchVT Finalists Announced, April Seminars
- Ello: The Mysterious New Social Network
- Quirky and GE Collaborate to Make Aros Air Conditioner
- BTV's Generator Maker Space Now Open
- Case Studies: Clean Water Campaign Changes Lives in Ghana and Kenya
- Peak Pitch 2014-Volume 4-A State Perspective
We would like to thank the entrepreneurs, investors, and sponsors who participated in Peak Pitch '14 at Sugarbush Resort last Thursday, March 6. This year’s registration for Peak Pitch was our best turnout yet and included many new entrepreneurs who pitched to 60 investors and advisors.Read the article
- FreshTracks Announces 2nd Investment out of FreshTracks III
- FreshTracks' Peak Pitch Wrap Up
- Tech @ Montpelier March 19
- LaunchVT Seminar 3/25 & Cocktail Hour on 3/26
- Invention 2 Venture (I2V) April 3
- Vermont Teddy Bear Named Finalist for 2014 Cause Marketing Halo Awards
- Young Hacks Academy to be Held Throughout Vermont