FreshTracks combines $25 million in venture capital with the strategic resources needed by entrepreneurs to build thriving companies throughout Vermont and beyond. Our Fund Managers have deep backgrounds in business finance and strategy, as well as direct operating experience with numerous growth companies. FreshTracks’ resources, capital and networks support innovative businesses through multiple rounds of financing and stages of growth.
Join us to make fresh tracks in Vermont!
Kohort is a stealth social media startup based in NYC that raised a $3MM Seed round from lead investor IA Ventures, RRE, Countour Venture Partners, FreshTracks Capital and others in April 2011. The company was co-founded by CEO Mark Davis (formerly DFJ Gotham Ventures) and CTO Steve Blood.
- FreshTracks Announces 2nd Investment out of FreshTracks III
- FreshTracks' Peak Pitch Wrap Up
- Tech @ Montpelier March 19
- LaunchVT Seminar 3/25 & Cocktail Hour on 3/26
- Invention 2 Venture (I2V) April 3
- Vermont Teddy Bear Named Finalist for 2014 Cause Marketing Halo Awards
- Young Hacks Academy to be Held Throughout Vermont
Patient Engagement Systems has enhanced its suite of patient engagement and clinical decision support tools for patients with diabetes and chronic kidney disease with the addition of DPS Health’s Virtual Lifestyle Management (VLM) service. The addition of these services will provide PES customers with access to lifestyle coaching and behavior change services, improving healthcare outcomes and lowering treatment costs.Read the article
NativeEnergy, recently announced the acquisition of SunOne Solutions, known for its reputation as a leading developer of land-based carbon offset projects. Building on NativeEnergy’s history of developing renewable energy, farm-based, and clean water projects for corporate clients, the acquisition will significantly expand the company’s portfolio and pipeline for the voluntary and California compliance markets.Read the article
- FreshTracks' Peak Pitch Event Open for Registration
- Cairn Cross Keynote Speaker at Vermont Venture Network during January
- NativeEnergy Announces Acquisition of Assets of SunOne Solutions
- Mark Ranalletti Hired at Vermont Teddy Bear
- LaunchVT Applications Now Open
- Patient Engagement Systems Adds Lifestyle Management Service
- Vermont is a Greenhouse for Entrepreneurs
- Most Promising Tech Hubs to Watch-BTV on Techie.com
- Quirky Founder, Ben Kaufman, Named one of Forbes "30 Under 30"
- BuysideFX's Ty Danco Shares Insight: "Bitcoin's 4 Steps to Wall Street Acceptance"