FreshTracks combines $25 million in venture capital with the strategic resources needed by entrepreneurs to build thriving companies throughout Vermont and beyond. Our Fund Managers have deep backgrounds in business finance and strategy, as well as direct operating experience with numerous growth companies. FreshTracks’ resources, capital and networks support innovative businesses through multiple rounds of financing and stages of growth.
Join us to make fresh tracks in Vermont!
ISIS designs, markets, produces and distributes a high quality product line of attractive, innovative and performance-oriented outdoor apparel complemented by a line of fashionable casual wear.
- FreshTracks' Peak Pitch Event Scheduled for March 6, 2014!
- FreshTracks Covered in BFP, Launches Third Fund, Invests in GroupZoom
- FreshTracks New Third Fund Its First Makes Investment
- Patient Engagement Systems Diabetes and Kidney Disease Prevention
- Vermont EPSCoR Small Business Award - Compete for up to $15,000
- Vermont Entrepreneurship Week February 6 in Montpelier!
- VT Teddy Bear: Old Fashioned Favorite Stays Strong This Holiday Season
- VT Teddy Bear Featured on Today Show's "12 Days of Christmas"
- Quirky: Employers Step in to Prevent Worker Burnout
Why invest in Vermont? Our firm, FreshTracks Capital, has been investing in the Vermont economy and high-growth local businesses here in our state since 2000. We believe that Vermont offers a high-quality of life, a high degree of intellectual capital, and a vibrant entrepreneurial spirit, making it a great place to deploy our capital.Read the article
Quirky announced recently that it has raised $79 million and GE is playing a large role, taking a minority equity stage with a $30 million strategic investment.
Read the article
- FreshTracks Takes Home VT Tech Jam Ambassador Award!
- StartupVT: Stories and Anecdotes - Episodes 2 and 3 with Cairn Cross
- Quirky: The World's Most Creative Manufacturer
- Meet Hope, VTB's Breast Cancer Awareness Bear
- Vermont Technology Council Launches Online Internship Tool
- Tech@Middlebury November 14
- Startup Vermont's Events Calendar
- Burlington Ranks High in High-Tech Start-Ups
- Burlington Aims to be Next 'Great Tech City'
- SolarOne LED Lighting in Toronto Transit Shelters
- 50 Innovations Made in Vermont
- Champlain Maker Faire Draws Crowd